lease consider joining the STS. Your membership will help the Society maintain its publication of Scotland's rich literary past.
The Society has members all over the world. Currently members receive the Society’s annual volume or volumes published by the Society in its main series in that year, and the right to buy back copies at a discount.
- £40 per year for a private individual member
- £50 per year for an institutional membership
If you would like to join to STS, please fill out the form. For any information before joining, contact the Membership Secretary via email
, or write to us via the Society’s institutional postal address that is listed below.
After we have received your details, we will be in touch to confirm receipt. There are three ways to pay your membership:
- By cheque in pounds sterling. You can post this to The Scottish Text Society, c/o Prof Nicola Royan, School of English, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, NG7 2RD
- By electronic transfer of funds to the STS bank account. We welcome payments by this method, so long as the STS is not charged commission as a result.Bank of Scotland (Lawnmarket Branch)
Sort Code: 80-02-24 Account Number: 00839508
IBAN: GB87 BOFS 8002 2400 8395 08 BIC: BOFSGB21216
- On-line via PayPal, and make the payment to email@example.com